Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Rehearsal Dinner Outfits

I'm in the process of narrowing down my choices for my rehearsal dinner. Since Polo guy thinks every day is khaki pants day, I'm choosing his clothes too. I don't want to be too matchy-matchy, but I think this is the one time I can get away with it. I'm open for feedback on the choices below.
For Polo Guy: Jos A Bank Seersucker Pants in blue with white VV shirt and blue VV Champagne Tie.







For The Preppy Peach: Old Navy Seersucker Dress, maybe adding a coordinating VV Sash.


My wedding colors are (of course) pink and green, so I thought of switching the seersucker to pink with green accessories, but not sure Polo Guy would go for it! Give me some help Preppy Girls!

















7 comments:

Britt said...

OOH, I love your coordinating outfits & I would definitely do the matching VV sash with your dress. I know it would take a miracle to dress FI in pink & green, but if you can do it - have fun!

DebbieDo said...

Coordinating outfits is such a cute idea. I think the blue seersucker looks great. I think a sash would really add a lot to your dress.

Anonymous said...

I love blue seersucker. I think it looks great. Not too matchy- you are getting married and you are allowed to be extra cute! A cute pink sash from VV would be a great compliment to that dress.

Mrs. Shelton said...

Found you through MMM. I too am a soon to be bride with my colors being green and pink. I love the seersucker. I am so excited. I looked FOREVER to find the right color green seersucker pants for the 3 boys in my wedding to wear. I found them yesterday. I agree with Debbie. A sash would be very cute. I am wearing a cream Jcrew dress to my rehearsal dinner, but plan to pull in the green and/or pink in accessories. I am definitely wearing green to my bridal luncheon. Good luck!

amanda said...

I was so excited to see your post, I immediately went to oldnavy.com to see if this is a current dress. I bought a pink strapless dress from there 2 years ago and still get tons of compliments on it. I want the blue one! My pink dress has a white grosgrain ribbon sash that came with it. I was thinking of adding a red ribbon to the blue sash...pink would be cute too.

MC said...

I love that dress, I keep looking at it and saying "No you don't need another summer dress!"

amanda said...

Just checking back in. Did you buy the old navy dress? I did and I really like it, but it's not traditional seersucker. It has a wide stripe and a fine stripe and the tiniest green stripe in the middle. Still cute, but wanted to let you know if you were still thinking about it.